CIALIS is used to treat erectile dysfunction, also known as impotence, in men. This is when a man cannot get, or maintain, a hard erect penis suitable for sexual activity.
The active ingredient in CIALIS tablets, tadalafil, belongs to a group of medicines called phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors.
Following sexual stimulation, CIALIS works by helping the blood vessels in your penis to relax, allowing the flow of blood into your penis.
The result of this is improved erectile function.
It will not help you if you do not have erectile dysfunction.
It will only work if you are sexually aroused.
CIALIS Once-A-Day is for patients who anticipate frequent use of this drug (i.e. at least twice weekly).
- if you have heart or blood vessel problems that make sexual intercourse inadvisable.
Sexual activity carries a possible risk to patients with a heart condition because it puts extra strain on the heart.
- if you have suffered a heart attack or stroke in the last 6 months
- if your blood pressure is unusually high or low or is not effectively treated
- if you have vision loss in one eye because of non-arteritic interior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION)
- if you use recreational drugs called "poppers" or "amyl" like amyl nitrite and butyl nitrite that are normally taken through inhalation
- any of the ingredients listed at the end of this leaflet
Some of the symptoms of an allergic reaction may include shortness of breath, wheezing or difficulty breathing; swelling of the face, lips, tongue or other parts of the body; rash, itching or hives on the skin.
Do not take this medicine after the expiry date printed on the pack.
If it has expired, return it to your pharmacist for disposal.
Do not take this medicine if the packaging is torn or if the seals over the carton ends are missing or broken. There are no seals over the carton ends of the 5mg physician sample pack.
If it is damaged, return it to your pharmacist for disposal.
cheapgenericcialisus.net © 2013 All rights reserved